Supply Chain Management
Your customer expects you to outperform the competition in technology, manufacturing, pricing, and delivery. Is your supply chain up to the challenge?
In many cases the competition is across supply chains, not individual companies. Is your company's supply chain prepared? Are you sharing and coordinating information flows for maximum benefit?
Supply chain management is one of the leading business process re-engineering, and cost saving strategies in use today. Effective integration of your supply chain can save you money improve customer service and reduce inventories.
MAX can analyze your supply chain and recommend ways to improve your logistics process. Implement performance measures to quantify supply chain effectiveness, to enhance competitive edge and speed to market and determine ways to lower your logistics costs.
We can provide logistics management support and help you answer the following questions:
- Keep your logistics activities in house or outsource?
- How to manage peek demands?
- Is your organizational structure in the way of successful supply chain management?
- What will be the effect of the Internet on your supply chain?
We can help you optimize or redesign your current system:
- Improve supply chain effectiveness
- Reduce inventory
- Optimize fleet distribution
- Improve on time delivery
- Reduce operating costs